HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - North American Hunting Club?
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2006, 09:38 PM
Bulzeye
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: North American Hunting Club?

I'm a NAHCLife member myself, but that's only because they wouldn't give me my money back. [:@]I did get a decent leather jacket with their advertisement on it for giving theman earful abouttheir policies.

I do read the magazine, and enjoy the TV show, but the kind of benefits I was hoping for never materialized. I would join a hunting club for hunting rights to exclusive land, free equipment to try, discounts on gear and supplies.

It turns out I joined a club that offers collectibles like coins, knives, books,and whatnot that are exclusive to members, but must still be purchased. Useless to me, except for some of the books. Even with the books, they don't have a library to choose from. They send you a book every so often and expect you to pay for it or bother to return it by a certain date. Can't stand orgs who do business that way.

BTW, I'm still waiting for all the free field trial stuff I signed up for5 years ago. I guessit got lost in the mail. Funny how all the stuff they wanted me to buy found it's way to my door.

If I were you, I'd run like a 14 point buck on the opening day of gun season, unlesscollectible trinkets are why you hunt.

I wish I could give a good review, but this has been my experience with them.