HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread
Old 11-18-2006, 06:05 PM
youngfart
Typical Buck

Default RE: 23- Team "Antler Mafia" Official Thread

Nothing Again[:'(]

My day started of great with 3 does coming in of the field but no bucks along with them. Had a 2x2 come by at 13 yards then a 4x4 half an hour later. He was only about 90 points by the way the crow flies .Then at 1:30 another doe with out a buck,so what's this all saying to me[:@]. The hocks are still white and no scent to them yet.So this is probably why we arn't seeing the big guys yet[].
My partner Steve did have n aleration with 2 hunters hunting illegaly and then telling him they had shot a big nontyipicall with a droptine. Well my heart sunk when he sad that. This is the buck I have sheds from the last 2 years off and figured he would hit the majic mark this year of 200.[>:]
I have to call them and find out more and see if it was or not.If it is ,so much for watching a certain animal for a few years huh![:@].Well I'm taking Steve to the Detroit Red Wing game here tonight against my Edmonton Oilers,and I even gave him my Red Wing Hat to wear to the game LMAO.Will be back in the saddle come Monday morning hoping the rut will kick in by then. Have a great weekend guys and hunt safely.
The Rockster