HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I have a purchase agreement for 40 acres!
Old 11-15-2006, 08:38 PM
RackLuster
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I have a purchase agreement for 40 acres!

Thanks all! I cannot express how badly I've wanted hunting land,I really can't, so I'm not even going to try .

ranger56528 I know the EXACT parcel of land you are talking about!!! That is so funny. I even talked to the realtor about it too. You're right it's right outside of town - south part of town if I remember right!

My parents have a cabin on Star Lake up in your neck of the woods. So, I spend a lot of time every summer in Perham.I had been searching for land primarily in Ottertail County but it'stoo expensiveand their isn't many wooded 40's. It's kind of funny that land is more expensive in Ottertail county 3 hours away from the twin cities than where I bought mine (15 minutes north of Mora - 70 minutes north of Rogers).

Good luck in your search - Staples/Motley even seems cheaper than your area ?????????

By the way, you have it pretty dang good living on a lake up there. As far as I'm concerned the Perham/Ottertail county area has some of the best fishing in the state. Especially panfish!