HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - hunting alone
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 06:20 PM
Red Hawk
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: hunting alone

lol yeah i'm sure he had a strange thought at first glance. At that time i lived in a real small town and was on the outskirts of it. I had to maybe go through three blocks worth of houses but all knew that my dad and I were avid hunters so they didn't think much of it. I think that day just by chance the officer was there. I used toride toone of the many, many canals we had out there.The fact that my dad was chief of police at the time probably helped me out too

As for putting rack on a bike? yeah i think you could do it. I don't remember what kindof bike i had other then that itwasan BMX type. All i did was was have it strapped to my back, held in place by my packback so it wouldn't bounce around as i was riding. I had shells in my backpack. I had a couple of sandwich bags with me so any dove that i got, i wouldn't have to worry about getting blood in BP since It was the same one i used to go to school with. If i was going to take my .22, i did the same thing although it was easier to carry then my shotgun. The bullet cases were in myBP as well