HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Minimum ft/lbs./velocity
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 05:17 PM
Paul L Mohr

Default RE: Minimum ft/lbs./velocity

ORIGINAL: BrutalAttack

ORIGINAL: Paul L Mohr

Deer
How far the bullet would penitrate an animal would really depend on the weight of the bullet, the speed at impact and how the bullet was designed. A FMJ bullet would penitrate more than a bullet disigned to expand on impact. Unless however it it didn't have enough speed to expand.

Paul
Wow look out we have a MENSA appilcant here. Thanks Captain Obvious.
Actually you would be suprised at the amount of people that don't know basic information like this. I really didn't post it for you, I figured you knew it as do some others. However there are hundreds of people that visit this site and read the posts that never comment. They are just looking for information.

Not everyone is a college professor or expert ballistician ( probably spelled that wrong, but then you are probably the only person that cares).

What I posted really had nothing to do with you nor required your input. You added nothing by trying to make me look foolish, which most likely backfired on you. I gave my opinion, which is really all it is and tried to help someone. All you seem to be interested in is making every one else look bad and you smarter. When in reality it just makes you look like an ass. Just give your opinion and be done with it already, because that is all it really is, your opinion.

I look for this thread to locked soon since it really has nothing to do with the topic anymore.

Paul