HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Illinois non-resident archery question
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 06:31 AM
Buck Huntin Girl

Default RE: Illinois non-resident archery question

I agree with what everyone has said about staying in Indiana, but my husband seems to have this annoying desire to go to all these different states to hunt. LOL I even said to him last night, what is wrong with Indiana, right where we are? We have land to hunt and there are some bruisers on it!

I guess he is afraid that we will be losing the land shortly, leaving us with no where but public land to hunt. In Indiana, especially Northern, there really isn't much public land available, and when you are on it, there are sooooo many other hunters it makes it nearly impossible. The land that borderswhere we have permission to hunt(80 acres) is up for sale, and I believe they will probably throw up a subdivision in there when it is finally sold... I guess he is trying to pursue other options NOW so we don't have to scamper around trying to figure it out when it happens, ya know?

Anyway, thank you for the responses, I thought that is how I understood it on the site, but it was really confusing!