HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scent Lock B. S.
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 05:02 AM
hardcorehunter
Banned

Default RE: Scent Lock B. S.

ORIGINAL: cuz 24

Scent Lok, Scent Shield, Scent Blocker, anything that uses carbon is useless, and I fell for it too. Carbon cannot be "reactivated" in anyone's dryer. Clothing would burn up long before the point of reactivation. Anyone who spends that much money on camo and has positive results is going to chalk it up to their scent lok, because they want to believe it works. Anything you read on scentlok.com is going to praise their product of course. Read the articles on fastestbows.com, this comes from a man that worked with activated carbon and knows the "reactivation" process. This guy has nothing to gain from telling it like it is. These two articles are enough to convince me that carbon clothes are a bunch of b.s. making people rich. As long as people keep buying it they'll keep selling it, and telling you it works. I'm glad someone that knows had the balls enough to stand up and speak. If it makes you feel better, wear it, you paid too much for it not to. But, if things go wrong it must be something other than the clothes because the scent was "locked in", riiiight. If things fall into place, so be it, you can say it was because of your scent lok, riiiight. If you had any other suit on it would have never happened, riiiight. You can convince yourself there are dwarfs in the woods too if you say it enough.
cuz24 for president.