HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Guy tried climbing in my stand
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 05:35 AM
jestan007

Default RE: Guy tried climbing in my stand

I had a situation like that last year were a guy was in my stand when I got there. I got out there late one morning and starting making niose without yelling to get him to notice me and not shot me. I didnt want the guy to mistake me talking loud or yelling for being angry. I kept my distance until i was pretty sure he wasnt going to shot me. I told him that he wasnt supposed to be in that stand because it was on my dad property and that was the only stand I had. Its a small 3 acres surrounded by my great uncle's property so I'm used to having people coming on there not knowing they dont have permission. The guy was kinda pissed, but I didnt care. I'm not really sure if he had permission to be on my GU land. He gave the normal my friend said I could hunt here excuse. It worries me about these kinda of people. I guess he didnt hear or see me walking in or he was hoping I would turn and go the other way. I figured the hunting wasnt going to be good after that but I just wanted to sit out in the field and relax.