HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - KANSAS WHOPPER HIT!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 09:00 AM
zubba
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: KANSAS WHOPPER HIT!!!

I've gotta be on napahunter's side on this one (to an extent).

He didn't shoot the deer, so simply don't blame him for making the shot. His buddy made the shot, does that mean he is suppose discontinue their friendship?

I wouldn't have taken the shot, but it is already done, deal with it.

Good luck finding your buddies deer.

MOST OF ALL ~ I think that the post/rank is the most worthless thing on this forum. The people with the highest rank think they are the most skilled hunters and don't make mistakes. There are a handfull of life members/addicted membersthat I agree and trust 100% of what they say, but there are some b*ll **** ones also. I've said it before and I will say it again.....

If I'm reading a post from a member who has made 475 posts in 4 years, but those 475 posts has helped people recover deer or make someone a better hunter

vs.

A member who has make 1675 posts in 3 months. The majority of their posts say 'nice buck', 'congrats', 'I agree', 'wish me luck', then their post/rank is total bull****.

Luckily I'm on this forum year round for over a year now, so I know and recognize the names of people I trust. So you can bet I will be listening to the 475 post person instead of the 1675 post person.

So to make a long story short, don't consider yourself better or a better hunter because you have a higher rank than another person. Because there is a REAL GOOD chance that the other person is a better hunter and more experieced. Your only kidding yourself.