HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - how is this "hunting"
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 07:24 AM
JeremiahJohnson

Default RE: how is this "hunting"

Who's idea was it to reintroduce (wrong word, as you pointed out the canadian wolf never roamed the parts of the rockies they now roam), or let's say introduce, wolves in Yellowstone and now a significant of the northwest? Hunters? Ranchers? Residents of the states into which they were introduced? NO. That bright idea came from lefties and urbanites in Washington, DC.

I agree with everyone that lives there (I know more than a few) - manage the wolves by hunting and trapping them. The best solution was to leave them out, but now that they're there they must be managed. Problem. The states and DC can't get together on how to do that. Big surprise. So what do westerners do in the meantime? SSS or suffer - mostly both. Fences are an expensive solution, but it's something (if you could afford it) a land owner can do now. SSS is illegal. Gridlock continues. The wolf situation in the west is tragic - I really feel for my western brothers and have done what I can do. I've written representatives and made sure my lawmakers know I'm not a happy constituent on that issue - FIX IT!

Sylvan - I like your style man. If I'm ever up state we'll have a beverage. BTW I've tried to operate an atlatl - WAY too hard.