HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Stealth Stabilizers ?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2002, 09:24 PM
Matt / PA
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Stealth Stabilizers ?

I forgot to mention......in addition to all the single cam and dual cam bows I've tried the Stealth on, I also had a chance to try it on a friend's Darton Rampage with the CPS cam. Against every other stabilizer the Stealth was easily the best model on this particular bow. Removing a large % of noise , vibration and shock......as smooth as this CPS cam system draws ,it has some snap to it when fired and the Stealth really tamed it nicely. Considering how well it performed on a bow with the CPS cam , it should be equally as as good on the new 2003 Hoyt "Cam 1/2" model bows.
Although the Stealth stabilizers worked better than all others I own on the single cam bows I tested (Mathews style perimeter wtd, Redline or BowTech post feed).......Where the Stealth made the most noticeable difference was on the dual cams and the Darton CPS I mentioned above......considering what seems like a trend toward the "Hybrid" style or dual cam altogether these Stealth stabilizers should be a top choice among the 2003 BowTech Duallys, Darton CPS, and the new Hoyt "Cam 1/2".

Edited by - Matt / PA on 12/01/2002 22:26:46