HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Dead deer strapped to vehicles
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2002, 08:57 PM
IndyHunter

Default RE: Dead deer strapped to vehicles

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I suppose the freezer section of the local grocery store should be covered to keep the meat out of sight. Someone might be offended at the sight of all those parts of dead cows, pigs, chickens and turkeys.
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>

No similarity at all. Now if the grocery store kept the cows walking around the parking lot, then gutted them and hung them behind the meat counter so everyone could see while they bled them, skinned and quartered, how many people do you think would buy from that store? Not many I would guess. Most people just don't care to see &quot;the gore&quot; for lack of a better term. Most can walk up and pick out a steak without associating that piece of meat with a living, walking, breathing animal. Strange as it might be, thats just the way it is for the majority of people, even the meat eating non-hunters which is who we need to remain allied with.

--I live in my own little world. But it's OK . . . they know me
here.--