HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Dead deer strapped to vehicles
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2002, 09:06 AM
model722

Default RE: Dead deer strapped to vehicles

I don't have a problem with the deer being straped to the veh. as long as they're going straight home, or to the butcher shop, etc... What I've got a problem with are these yahoo's that have to stop at the local store or bar or hangout. I was at a wal-mart store once and a truck load of hunters came in they were pulling a trailer that had about 10-12 deer on it. Acouple of the guys went into the store the rest of them stayed out in the parking lot. The deer had a tarp covering them so I didn't think much about it. Well you know how it goes acouple of the hunters just had to uncover the deer a stand there shouting the s#$%. Well this was a great site for every person that came out of the store. I'm sure there is atleast 1 little kid wondering why some hunter had to kill rudoff. What ever happend to respect? We as hunters have to to show more respect for the animal and we also have to show respect to other people. I know alot of people that don't hunt put they don't hate hunters either. I'm sure if they saw something like this they would get kinda mad.