HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 09:29 AM
MILLERTIME10
Typical Buck

Default RE: 12- Team "MEGA Bucks" Official Thread

Man, I have missed 3 or 4 days on here and it seems like I missed a season's worth of stories and hunting. Congrats to Woodline, Q2, and Duckdog. That is great to hear about all of your success. We may end up winning this thing if we put a couple more deer on the ground!!! Congrats guys, and good luck to everyone that is still chasing their Mega Buck!!

Well, I took this weekend off of deer hunting and headed north to Kansas to go pheasant hunting. We had a great time, but didn't get into very many birds. We shot 13 birds in 1 1/2 days with 7 guys. It was really slow and not very many birds around, I think this years hatch wasn't very good. Still had a great time none-the-less, we saw a real nice muley about 300 yards out in a wheat field.I managed to get a couple of pictures before he ran off, but he was too far to get a good look at him. I will post some pics from the weekend, congrats and good luck to everyone, again!!