HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - how is this "hunting"
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 05:28 PM
nopardaid

Default RE: how is this "hunting"

ORIGINAL: JeremiahJohnson

nopardaid - Huck's game room is bigger than your whole house I'm betting. He's killed more using your type of hunting than you'll ever take. He has more experience than you'll ever hope to gain. That man can spot and stalk big bucks if he wants to - try that. He's the only man I know that arrowed a lion through the heart in the real wild Africa. You're talking through your hat son and probably aught to let it go and listen. If you do, you just might learn something that will expand your horizons and open doors to things you never imagined.
How much do those fenced hunts go for? That must be nice to go out, pay some money to use the land, have them drop you off by a.t.v. where the food plot/spreader/corn/bait is, get a deer by 9 and be on your way. I'll stick to scouting my own areas, making my own way to the hunt and not depending on the "services" of a fence. He might have a trophy room bigger than my house, but I can buy those off of Ebay. I will try not to return to this thread, and I'll leave you with this: http://www.boone-crockett.org/huntin...=huntingEthics