HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Proper technique
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 06:09 PM
muley69

Default RE: Proper technique

ORIGINAL: PastorSteve

ORIGINAL: muley69

ORIGINAL: PastorSteve

Oh yeah, and I'm located in the Bitterroot Valley as far as location goes.
Well thats just great, another Kalifornian comming to the 'root and crawling into the mountains to get stuck, scare deer, bugle elk, vote liberal, build fences, increase property values, invade spaces, drink latte, clog up the road, lease land, wear sandals, ride bikes, view art, and make a general PITA out of themselves.[:@]
Well let's see here.....I've never been stuck in the mountains....haven't scared any deer....never bugled an elk...I CERTAINLYwouldn't vote liberal, the fence on my property was already here, property values are going up everywhere, don't want to invade anyones spaces, never had a latte in my life, I hate traffic, never leased anything, don't care for sandals, the only bike I ride is my quad, don't know if you consider guns and ammo magazine art but if so...ok...and I'm not sure what to make out of the pita comment so I'll just leave that one alone.

Other than that...it's good to know you don't have a problem with me.
Well hell pastor, your one of us, why didn't you just say so at the biginning so I didn't have to jump to conclusions. BTW, I am not an import, I wasn't raised here but I was born a Montanan, and I'll die a Montanan, no matter where I might be.