HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Enigma success!
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 08:16 AM
tschammel
Fork Horn

Default RE: Enigma success!

This hunt had nothing to do with your camo. Not dissing enigma but it was two yearlings and this has happened to hundred of hunters withthese first year deer that are very curious.

Back to enigma though. Im not very impressed with this stuff either. I think it's good in sertain terrain or situations, but as your photo has proved above just doesn't blend in very well at all on certain situations. Like PA Hardwood's avatar, look at the color and the tone of his grey enigma camo with the tone and the deeper dark tree behind him it just doens't blend in with hardwoods that well. This camo is good in cerain situations like corn camo blends in with corn, max 4 blends in with grass land and ground situations. Enigma just is not an all around camo for every situation.

For example last night I was on the ground hunting in my gillie camo and had a doe walk down the fence line right to me and stoped at 10 feet and noticed something was wrong and looked at me for a while but couldn't make me out. Should I start a Gillie family now and make this camo sound like the best camo in hunting.....no! It just worked in the right terrain and in the right situation. You need a veriety of different camo to adjust to different terrain and different situations. No camo is better that any other camo.