HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 9- Team "Unleashed" Official Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2006, 08:58 AM
njbuck22
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 9- Team "Unleashed" Official Thread

Great work, pjarrows! Lets hope that new property pans out for you.

An update to what ive been up to, since i took the doe, its been down hill. Have been putting in the time but havent been seeing much. Went fishing last weekend so i was out of the woods. I got back midday on saturday and went straight out in the woods. My buddy shot a 110 inch 8 point 2 fridays ago on this property, and we have seen alot more deer there, so its the hot place right now. Saw a 4 point but that was about it. Yesterday morning i went to another property that i hunt every so often. It has been more of a doe spot in the past, but the landowner sees really nice bucks every year there once the rut gets under way. He used to be a big hunter but got out of it so he knows what he is talking about. Well i walked around and saw 3 scrapes, a ton of rubs and some serious trails. I went to a part of the property that i have never hunted and found a funnel full of rubs with 2 scrapes in it, so i found a perfect tree and am itching to get back in there. Its one of those spots that you know if you put the time in i will get one, so thats what im going to do. Lets keep the fingers crossed and get some antlers on the ground!