HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Indiana Hunters
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2006, 05:41 AM
Buck Huntin Girl

Default RE: Indiana Hunters

I didn't get up and go this morning, stayed up too late watching Detroit get their tooshies handed to them in game one... dumb decisions, they beat themselves last night. At leastLeylandis man enough to admit he made a dumb@** decision pitching to Pujols. Why in the HECK would you pitch him that fastball that he has cranked consistently in the post season? "We thought he would be anxious his first time up to bat." Um... Okay.

Okay, enough about that...

It's getting ready to rain anyway, and is suppose to stay that way all day round here, I don't like bowhunting in rain, don't want to take a chance of losing that blood trail.

Hopefully I will get a couple of hunts in this week, but I suspect the best hunting is going to be Nov.1-11, so I'm holding out hope for that. Would like to hunt tomorrow with the temperature drop and snow showers predicted, but unfortunately, my stepmother's father passed away Friday morning and his funeral is Monday. I wasn't close to him at all, but I guess my family wants me there, so I am trying to line up a babysitter for it. blech.

Good luck to all this week, with each passing day the action is going to pick up at this point. I am soooo ready.