HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 7 Alone
Thread: 7 Alone
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 10:48 PM
Guess

Default RE: 7 Alone

Let me clear something up,there have been all kinds of speculationas to my intent as far as the hog sound on a few forums, the sound is no secret it is just a combination of grunts,but here is the deal,I'm not saying much because of the following
1 I'm not sure it wasn't a fluke,but it has happened now two out the 3 times I've tried it!
2 the guy that made the call had no idea I was using it for hogs,that was not his intent.
3 they sell for $5o each and I don't want a bunch of guys mad at me for talking them into buying a call that might not be as effective as it was for me.
4 I haven't been able to get it on video yet and would like to if it continues to work.
5 there are so many other variables that I may or may not be aware of yet that might affect the way it does or does not work.
6 I'm not exactly sure why it did work ,but would like to be sure before I run my mouth about something that might not be 100% true and in the end it may boil down to the same question asked about why coyotes respond,hunger curiosity ect. I'm just not sure yet!