HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Indiana Hunters
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 05:50 AM
bucksnbeagles

Default RE: Indiana Hunters

I live and hunt in Harrison Co. I also hunt Crawford, Orange and Perry Co's at times. I'm fairly new to this forum and have just come across this section. This is the kind of sight that can be very helpful as it has been with some of my other post. I hunted the first 2 weeks of bow as I was layed off. The deer at that time were hitting the red oaks hard. Killed a nice doe on the 14th. Full moon at the time combined with warm conditions made it difficult getting to stands as the deer at the time were bedding and feeding in same area especially in the morning.Buck activity was starting to pick up as rub lines was being formed. No scapes as of the 15th, but I have just spot checked a few areas not to disturb The areas until the timing is right. Back to work this week and will be off the next 2 weeks so my first day back in groove will be Friday evening if things go as planned. Looking forward to getting some updates of what is going on from you guys. I will post and share what I see going on in my neck of the woods. Seen several bucks in first couple weeks but no shooters. Should start to bust wide open as the chase/seek phase begins. Let the small ones go and wait for the bigun. Good Luck!!!!!!!!