HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HOT, GKF 2003 line-up!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2002, 12:13 PM
Stealth_Force

Default RE: HOT, GKF 2003 line-up!!!!

I don't use EITHER brand in question here, but I'd like to make a few observations that deal with DETAILS.
GKF Tech described the new rest as "The P/D is the first Bow Driven Rest without attachments..."
If THAT is GKF's buzz line, then it may very well be correct. It is NOT the first bow driven rest...but the first bow driven rest WITHOUT ATTACHMENTS. BIG differance!!!
I have ALWAYS hated BLIND brand loyalty. If someone makes something that works, GREAT...doesn't mean EVERYTHING they make works as well...some might work better. Someone makes some junk? That same someone MIGHT make something really good!
To have such an opinion on something most no one has ever SEEN much less USED is a touch odd to me.
It's almost like the mother of all battles...Ford vs. Chevy. They BOTH make good cars/trucks...they both have made plenty of crap. I love those "I'd rather push a (brand A) than drive a (brand B)" bumper stickers....lets me know who the idiots are so I can keep away from them on the road!
Judge each product on it's OWN! otherwise your favorite company might get soft and rely on "product loyalty" rather than quality and innovation.