HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HOT, GKF 2003 line-up!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2002, 10:27 AM
Len in Maryland

Default RE: HOT, GKF 2003 line-up!!!!

Moonge: You and the GKF "Brotherhood" apparently really hate it when anyone disagrees with you. Otherwise, why would you guys have your belts so tight? AGAIN, if you and others will kindly get the facts straight, this whole mess would be over.

It was Looking4Xs, from the other forum, who called out my name with INCORRECT information in his first post when he wrote, "Len, I agree Muzzy do make some great products, and so you should be proud to be associated, I know I would if I were...but I'm not...sorry. Muzzy and GKF are competitors in the same market...we all feel loyal to our respectve products and as such good on us...thats what makes us humans after all." I approached him the same way I approached IL-Cornfed when he stated something as fact which was questionable.

The whole "Brotherhood" can attack me and that still won't change factual information. I guess the fact that I published my findings that found faults with one product out of a company's many products makes me an ogre in your minds. In reality, I don't like certain other products that GKF makes but keep that under personal preference. Unless I can produce factual data, I keep quiet. My personal preferences are just that - personal.

When you state, "..you slap my face i'll slap back type of thing when it comes to putting something down I like.", that indicates to me that you really have a hard time in life with criticism. And then when you state "I could care less about all your facts & findings,...", it only exemplifies an apparent sense of narrow-mindedness. Sorry for your inconvenience!