HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HOT, GKF 2003 line-up!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2002, 07:27 PM
Looking4Xs

Default RE: HOT, GKF 2003 line-up!!!!

Hi all

This is my forst posting, so please bear with me...I've been reading this site for ages, as although I'm in the UK and we can't hunt..I do a lot of traveling in the US. Also as I've been shooting for 30 years I guess I have some knowledge.

I will not intentionally knock anyone or any product...its not in my nature, I will however speak my mind, and if my peers (you) or my sponsors don't like it...sorry but I've said it and its staying, though if i'm wrong i will say sorry.

Now.....to the point of this... Moonge and Cornfed do not nor have not worked for GKF..I checked. However they do seem to be ardent GKF supported, so whats wrong with that, I know loads who love X companies products and will support them to the death...good on them.

I have spoken to some people about the new GKF products and whats coming out certainly is very interesting...a few have seen them and are posting their feelings... but NO ONE has shot them outside the factory so any views are educated guesses at best. GKF in this instance are releasing some new rests...whick like any manufacturer, they are putting their reputaion on the line with them...so rest asurred they have been fully tested, and they work.

All I would say is stop bitching about something you've not tried, wait till they are available and test them...if then you don't like it fair enough say so...but by the same token if you do say that too.

Len, I agree Muzzy do make some great products, and so you should be proud to be associated, I know I would if I were...but I'm not...sorry. Muzzy and GKF are competitors in the same market...we all feel loyal to our respectve products and as such good on us...thats what makes us humans after all.

Right, enough said..sorry for getting on my high horse, I do hope that you'll forgive me for this little outburst...and i'll promise to keep any future postings short, now back to promoting the sport which we all love so vermantly

Shoot well

Gary
UK Magnock Pro Team Manager and Member
http://www.magnock.com