HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HOT, GKF 2003 line-up!!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2002, 09:59 AM
IL-Cornfed
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: HOT, GKF 2003 line-up!!!!

Len, Len, Len.... rag, rag, rag, do you think you will ever let a GKF topic slide by without a slam??? I mean, the reason this is posted on all the boards is because as soon as I found out I figured there would be all kinds of shooters that wanted to know about it. Based on all the emails and PMs I've got over these new products, I'd say A LOT of people want to know about 'em (enough to scare Muzzy)!!!

Granted, I certainly don't know everything about the rest but I'm telling everything the GKF rep is telling the Dealers. The rest is obviously a totally new concept featuring a new patented tecnology, but instead of being interested in another awesome GKF product your MZE dedication has clouded your mind. It's cool that you are loyal to Muzzy but many of us have to BUY our rests with OUR hard earned money!!! I wish I could get a deal from GKF for attacking MZE everytime it is brought up!!! No, really I don't, because that's not the way it should be.

If someone has a better idea and can build a superior product than I say "build me a better mouse trap". But to remain dedicated to a particular product and design because someone is giving you free product or a kickback is wrong for you to do on these boards.

I feel you are distarcting and possibly hurting an archers/hunters odds of improving their equipment and their shooting thru your constant anti-GKF posts. What gives man??? I think you tried this tactic with the Mirage last year too??? That didn't seem to deter the Mirage from becoming the most popular Fallaway on the boards, now did it???

Edited by - IL-Cornfed on 12/10/2002 11:08:08