HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread
Old 10-16-2006, 06:39 PM
Rob/PA Bowyer
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Had an interesting night. Had a solid 100" 8 point, 2.5 years old 20 yards from my stand at 5:45.

I wouldn't pass it on the last day and the old saying goes I shouldn't pass him today right?

Thing is, I was sitting in the other stand, 200 yards away...lol I called to him and got the courtesy look but he was content on doing what he was doing. I'll see him again and I'd be hard pressed to let him walk. I wasn't sure tonight, while glassing him, he looked good but lacked G1 length, had good G2's, good main beam lenght, High but not wide. If I have him at 20 yards, I'll study him a little harder and make a split second decision. While glassing him I could see my other stand in the view...I had to laugh and smile.

The only other sighting was my little pet button buck, I can always count on him, he feed in the plot under for quite some time, in fact he was there when I got down but I'm sure he didn't stick around, the leaves were so crunchy.