HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread
Old 10-16-2006, 11:18 AM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

and all was quiet in the orchard this morning. still sign of them using it hard. even spoted some scrapes..well 1 i cant tell if the others are scrapes or not yet...and what i think MIGHT be where 2 bucks went out it? nothing major..looked like a couple of series of scuffles...right near scrape. i know that hollow gets hunted hard in the muzzleloader doe season...maybe thats why they never showed today..i sat till 10. snuck down and walked to see if i could find a better tree. heard brush busting..dropped down behind a bush. couple minutes later a whole flock of turkeys flew across the hollow. i never seen turkeys fly for no reason..too far off to see or hear me. they flew over there and were feeding away. another week and some days for them!

heading back out now...guys im going to the woods where i been hunting. i know if i dont then my buddys will see him spotting or coonhunting tonight right by my spot...dont want that. i want them to see him DEAD in MY truck. gunna swing by the farm and see what they been seeing too..be on stand by 3ish..

keep at it guys....im a persistant little bugger for the amount of time i have to hunt huh?? everyone tells me if i spend the time in the woods im bound to get some shootin in. sometimes i think they are full of deer poop......still hopefully...im not DOWN yet..i just REALLY want that nice buck at home thats running around. if i dont kill it then someone hunting with us the first day of rifle probably will and it will end up being one of the guys that INVITE themselves and never come around till the first day and they shoot one and leave..never drive for the rest of us or nothing..happens every year..i want him!!