HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread
Old 10-15-2006, 05:48 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

wow...look at you guys typin up a storm!! i jut got home from a lonnng day. work 7-4..then got home and ran to dicks and gander mountain with the girlfriend. gander didnt have much...like always..nothing great[:@] but i did find some Dead Down Wind since my white lightning is getting a bit low...and i dont like it leaving white crap all over my stuff. and deer tracks to compliment the turkey tracks on my back window of my Jimmy. also got some "trails end" and scent wicks. heard alot of good about it for the prerut and early seasons..we will see. hunting the orchard in the AM..then ill be in the woods by 3pm till dark. wanna get there early. my buddy missed his buck at 10am sat. kind of sort of a wierd time for a buck to be moving IMO...so im going to sit in the orchard a while too..probably till 10 or 11..

germ...awesome doe!! think i may have to do the same to get some of that awesome looking venison in the freezer before the rut. the last 2 weeks i wanna buck hunt. and want meat in the freezer before then...see what happens tomarrow..weather looks GOOD..