HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - And another state has done it right.....Minnesota
Old 10-15-2006, 12:56 PM
Triple Se7en
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: And another state has done it right.....Minnesota

ORIGINAL: Wolfhound76

If that's the case you can get rid of every gunpowder known to man.
Really unneccessary and not worthwhile to post all that stuff.

YOU KNOW exactly what I mean - when you read my reply. I don't need a twist of wordings here to identify the differences betweensmokeless powder and blackpowdersmokeless powder.

You wasted your valuable time posting all that. Rifles like the Savage ML-10 cross the line of this fine sport. That's why Wildlife/DNR agencies are finally opening up their eyes. Those Savages should only be allowed in centerfire zones. Keep them out of shotgun zones during regualr firearms seasons too.

Posters like Cayugad are ignoring the safety reasons when giving Savage ML-10 approval ratings. Why do you think Minnesota banned them Cayugad? Here's one of a few reasons! Because they seriously injured & killed people eating dinner in their kitchens of farmhouses too close to hunting areas where regular muzzleloaders and/or shotguns are allowed.

As folks are getting hurt and/or killed, stategaming boardsare counter-acting to the results. They remain legal in states - UNTIL MORE PEOPLE GET HURT OR DIE. I spent over an hour discussing this subject with a range officer at my nearest gun range. So if goofy Mr. Gander or Cascadedadwants to know where I get my info -- that's where.

Thankfully, Michigan never allowed the Savages right from the beginning of their inception.

I'm done here!
This is a very heated topic & I'm not in the mood to argue about this. If you want a Savage -- buy it! I couldcare-less.