HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread
Old 10-15-2006, 08:39 AM
extreme1
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

Hey guys,sounds like everyone is having a great time hunting.Good luck to you all and lets see if we can put another on the board.
Been a while since I posted so I will just tell you all I have been hunting hard during my off time and seen deer almost every outing.My holidays are over for another 3 weeks then I am off another week to hunt with the gang.Working midnights this week so will be able to get out on some evening hunts.
Cant wait till the end of the month when the bucks start rutting,the bucks are still in their batchelor groups but are starting to get a little pushy now,soon I hope.Not responding to antler rattling or grunting at all.Starting to see a few good scrapes and some rubs on the trees.A few more weeks boys.

My computer is giving me fits,we bought it in August,cant say what name brand,but its one of the good ones.The hard drive has to be replaced and I am glad we bought it with a good warranty.Taking it in today to where we bought it and was told it will be ready in about a week.So sorry to say I will not be online for a while.Hopefully when my comp gets returned to me I will have a deer down and we can all party together

P.S---went out this morn,2c with no wind,beautiful day till about 8:30 when the clowds rolled in,started getting chilly.Seen 2 deer and heard alot of turkeys and counted 10000000000 squirrels--lol

Good luck guys on your hunt and will see you all when my computer is returned hopefully working properly

Jason