HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread
Old 10-14-2006, 06:30 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: 36- Team"Bro's B4 Does" Official Thread

rob i know the feeling. i had "that" feeling all day sittin at work. didnt seem windy at work..nice and cool..had me itchin to get out. 4 oclock came..on stand by 5pm. WINDY again..good wind for my spot..but just GUSTY. never seen anything. squirrels and chipmunks were skittish and barrrrrely active.

my buddy missed a basket rack 8pt this am. didnt see a deer till 10am. when he did it was that buck. 15yds broadside..he threw it over the back. said he rushed the shot.

on the phone he tells me his uncle(the farmer friend of mine...)spread manure in my field yesterday about 430. right outside the field probably in view of my stand was one of the bigguns..i was sittin in the orachard yesterday evening[:@] it probably walked right through my spot too. then when he drove by it it ran into my spot! if i didnt have bad luck i wouldnt have ANY luck...the one day i switch things up. for now on its orchard in the morning..that spot in the evening.

mondays another day....orchard in the AM..that spot in the PM...see what i can do.