HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Can't hunt, gotta party!
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 08:08 AM
Bols

Default RE: Can't hunt, gotta party!

Party was great guys. Thanks for all of your comments and replies. It was definately worth postponing hunting for the little one.

Plus, I still have to pick the wild cucumbers out of my hunting clothes since I decided to hike through a cornfield Thursday afternoon,immensed in those nasty little vines. Maybe it's time for some Predator anyways?

bhensley, it was definately worth the wait!

nubo, it was a better kind of party, head and shoulders aboveany drunken beerfest!

vikesfan, they do grow up way too fast. I will heed your words of advice when rutting next time.

Greg, great idea on the bow. How about one of those nerf sets for Christmas? Sounds like a great idea.

River, congrats on your little one as well.

My duck friend, I assure you I am clear with birthdays until the end of the month. My dad's is on the 29th, but my sister's was on the 7th. My brother-in-law's is on the 10th, luckily he is out ofstate. Then add Oct. 1st (wife's)and Oct. 13th (Mason's) and myOctober hunting calendar looks like SwissCheese City.

Ohh well, celebrate with loved ones. You always are rewarded then. In hunting, there is no guarantee for rewards!