HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - chewing or dipping while in the stand
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 07:17 PM
Buck Huntin Girl

Default RE: chewing or dipping while in the stand

Well, I know most of you won't believe me, seeing as how I'm a girl... but I always had Grizzly mint out in the stand with me last year, and the year before that. In fact, I shot my 7 point with a dip in, he was headed straight for my stand about 30 yards out... didn't seem to bother him. Same with my button buck from last year, had a dip in, never noticed apparently, cuz he came right to me.

I am missing it soooo badly, I quit 7 months ago, the day I found out I was pregnant... this thread is killing me! I made a promise to myself that I won't start that habit again... but I am not sure I will be able to stick by it. It's so hard to be a woman who chews because it's not something I really feel comfortable doing in public, people *really* look at you funny. I'd be okay, but I don't want to embarass my hubby!

I also loved the Skoal apple, and the berry blend... oh gosh... I should *Not* come back and read this thread... I should *Not* have read it in the first place.... sitting4 hours on stand is not going to be the same without it.