HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - CVA Kodiak?
Thread: CVA Kodiak?
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 10:21 PM
frontier gander

Default RE: CVA Kodiak?

"3: Does Thompson/Center Arms really have a lifetime warranty?
Yes, our limited lifetime warranty covers the product through the lifetime of the original purchaser, except in the case of obvious abuse or neglect.

Again, it offers a LIMITED LIFETIME warranty that covers the product of the ORIGINAL purchaser. It does not mention that it covers a second owner of the rifle. And since when does "limited lifetime" mean its transferable? You can say LIFETIME all you want but you are over looking the word LIMITED
Your words were "LIFETIME means transferable" Since when? It states that their products come with a LIMITED LIFETIME Warranty Of the Original purchaser. Does not state anywhere that it covers the second, third and so on owners. Hell the pistol i bought from cabelas has a limited lifetime warranty, they sent me a new hammer when the 3 week old pistols original went bad, they sent me a new pistol when the pin that holds the shaft that the drum spins on fell out. They sent me a new pistol again when the 2nd pistol kept jamming and locking up, they sent me a 4th pistol and that was a bigger piece of crap, finally they gave up and refunded my money thankfully. But the word LIFETIME does not mean transferable. You buy a used car that has only 5,000 miles, you dont get a factory warranty, you get what the car dealer ship offers. Limited lifetime warranty for the original owner only. And i notice you wont use the word limited, why not? are you over looking the part that says, "limited" lifetime warrantyto the original purchaser? Oh maybe i get it, the original buyer gets a limited lifetime warranty and the second owner gets a full lifetime warranty no questions asked?