HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scent containment carbon clothing question continued
Old 09-24-2006, 12:16 PM
aeroslinger
Typical Buck

Default RE: Apology

Yes, its an open forum but YOU are the one who takes peoples quotes and makes personal attacks. I don't see that with others. You just seem to like to start arguements. And I definitely don't think I'm the one thats "stupid". You are misleading. You may have bought a carbon water filter but I believe you have bought and used said product about as much as I believe your hunting "stories". I didn't get into the technical aspect as I believe that could be argued over and over without any definite proof either way. What I said and will continue to say, as well as the great majority of the people who've REALLY bought and used it, is that is performed great for me. It did everything I wanted from it. Now, can you actually comprehend that? You seem to neglect this very important item in your spewing. People ask how others like the product and we tell them. That seems to be a problem with you in particular. Why don't you concentrate on figuring out the difference between a doe and a buck before you spend so much time on here trying to dissuade people from trying out things you only think you know about. You seem to be another wannabe with an inferioty complex. I've never seen one iota of positive help in any of your posts. Just negative ramblings and lots of quotes. Once again, great product and would recommend it to anyone.