HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scent containment carbon clothing question continued
Old 09-24-2006, 09:12 AM
atlasman

Default RE: Apology

ORIGINAL: aeroslinger

My post was not directed to you at all
So?..........I thought this was an open forum........I didn't realize we could only respond to direct commands.

What I stated is that I have BOUGHT AND USED the products unlike yourself.
Now that IS directed at me............and you are wrong. I have bought activated carbon for decades. I have used it for my own personal filtration needs and also used it EXTENSIVELY in a labs ranging from basic experiements, all the way to controlled studies, and many, many procedures........add that to my educational history and I have studied and used activated carbon quite often thank you. I can't help the fact that you don't understand that the carbon in your suit isn't different (besides maybe surface area) then activated carbon found anywhere else. If you want to continue to believe that YOUR suit is magic and by putting it on you are more of an authority on the uses and limits of carbon then by all means feel free to do so............just don't expect me or anyone else who knows better to agree.

You want to blab on and on about crap that is essentially useless. Someone comes on here and asks how people like a product and when the people who've used it tell them they like it, then we have to hear from jerks like you who come on here just to slam stuff. You don't like it. Fine. That's your choice. But don't insult me with your crap.
Sorry if someone telling you that what you think works actually doesn't makes you feel stupid............I can't help that. I am trying to help people make an EDUCATED decision on products they are considering buying. No different then any other product that gets reviewed 100 times a week here. Telling someone who shoots 35lbs to use a 2" mechanical wouldn't be very smart either would it???.........and the reasons behind that are scientific (physics).......should we just not tell them because someone else says they OWN a 2" mechanical and like it?

I know how the product works
No you don't...........other then what you read off the tag. If you want to spend your life clouded in ignorance then go ahead. Just don't suck others down the drain with you.