HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scent containment carbon clothing question continued
Old 09-24-2006, 08:50 AM
atlasman

Default RE: scent lok question continued

ORIGINAL: JNTURK

ATLASMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not ever say that i am a plagarist.

I didn't.........I was trying to help you by suggesting that you get your info from reputable sources.

everything you read was my own conclusions............i am sorry you think i have made up or plagorized what i wrote.
Do you even know what plagiarism is??............you had multiple lines of data that were OBVIOUSLY cut and pasted from another source (they still had HTML links in the wording). Your comments afterwards were clearly your own but you pulled data from another source and it was not cited. I STROGLY suggest you don't ever do that with a paper you turn in at college or to a reputable sceintific establishment.

Dos it matter here??........of course not........and I wasn't even thinking plagiarism........I was just trying to help you because I could tell you were cutting and pasting and you didn't say from where.

You might want to review what plagiarism is..........and how to spell it

i am sorry you don't understand what i have wrote, but that would just lead me to believe you have not taken any science classes or if you have they were probably back 20 years ago when we did not even no what i mitochondrian was....

Oh my god............you have no idea how wrong you are.

but you and others who know little to nothing about science
Damn..........I guess those 8 years of post-grad work in the science field were all for nothing. What is your background in the sciences again?