HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scent containment carbon clothing question continued
Old 09-24-2006, 06:28 AM
nodog
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: scent lok question continued

ORIGINAL: JNTURK

i fell i need to make an explanation about myself....

I absolutely hate being called a liar or that i am a plagarist or a cheat etc.

atlasman.-- i am a big enough man to say that i am wrong and i have been wrong many times in my life. I am an educated person and fairly intelligant so if you or anyone else wants to disagree with what i have to say please explain to me why! I am a very good listener and am not going jump back at you and say you are wrong. Explain to me why you think i am wrong and we can talk about it. PM or email me and we can talk about it. 2 minds discussing this intelligantly is better then one.

I am the future and by that i mean i am a 22 year old college student. I will be paying your social security and doing my best to preserve what all of us on this chat room cherish. I hope that others like myself don't find themselves writing there findings on a topic to have others say you are just wrong, stupid, and need to go back to school without any explanation as to why we or "I" am wrong. How can I lear anything if you simply tell me I am wrong and leave it at that. Explain to me why.

i will say my explanation above of the carbon pants like anything does have other questions.
-if the carbon are in fact cylinder linked molecules then how can you break the bonds with molecules down inside the cylinder?
-what if the bond cannot be broken and you must actual make new "activated carbon"?

i cannot answer these as of yet, but all the writings on this topic no one has addressed it so i cannot say. my answer above was based on what everyone else found (scientists found) and just took away their biases.

finally----if anyone would like to dispute my comments please do, but tell me why you think what you think and don't just tell me i am wrong because you must be right
Your taking this place too seriously, please don't. I know you think what you have to say is important and to you it is, but to most everyone else they won't remember what you said 3 days from now.We're to caught up in ourselves and what we have to say that is so important too. Don't sweat it, it's just life on the net. Some people are just not, well...Don't take what they have to say so hard.

I remember when I was 22. It's tough being young. For what it's worth, I enjoy your posts.