HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scent containment carbon clothing question continued
Old 09-23-2006, 11:39 PM
aeroslinger
Typical Buck

Default RE: Apology

ORIGINAL: atlasman

ORIGINAL: aeroslinger

What most of the naysayers are refusing to admit is that 90% (guessing but probably more) of the people who ACTUALLY HAVE USED said products are completely satisfied with them.............Seems like this issue is always the people who ACTUALLY HAVE USED the products for the most part like it and the people who've NEVER TRIED it come on here and ferociously slam the product.
I have used activated carbon for at least 20 some years in many different arenas..........ranging from my own personal use as a filter media.......all the way to controlled lab studies and countless procedures. Davidmil is another person on this board who has been DIRECTLY involved with activated carbon in the dry cleaning industry (I believe) for many years. Numerous people with science backgrounds and others in the public health field have also posted on the subject of carbon and it's uses and limitations.

I guess you think the carbon in your suits is different though right??

It's pretty funny that you think you and your buddies throw on a suit and become more of an authority on carbon then people with decades of experience using it and studying it as part of their careers.

You can lead a horse to water..........
This is really a great site but people like you sure make me not want to come here. Why can't you butt out of stuff when nobody is talking to you? You just can't help yourself I guess. My post was not directed to you at all and in no where do I say I am a chemical genius such as yourself. What I stated is that I have BOUGHT AND USED the products unlike yourself. You want to blab on and on about crap that is essentially useless. Someone comes on here and asks how people like a product and when the people who've used it tell them they like it, then we have to hear from jerks like you who come on here just to slam stuff. You don't like it. Fine. That's your choice. But don't insult me with your crap. I know how the product works just like I know the difference between a buck and a doe when they are in bow range.