HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scent containment carbon clothing question continued
Old 09-23-2006, 10:04 PM
JNTURK
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: scent lok question continued

i fell i need to make an explanation about myself....

I absolutely hate being called a liar or that i am a plagarist or a cheat etc.

atlasman.-- i am a big enough man to say that i am wrong and i have been wrong many times in my life. I am an educated person and fairly intelligant so if you or anyone else wants to disagree with what i have to say please explain to me why! I am a very good listener and am not going jump back at you and say you are wrong. Explain to me why you think i am wrong and we can talk about it. PM or email me and we can talk about it. 2 minds discussing this intelligantly is better then one.

I am the future and by that i mean i am a 22 year old college student. I will be paying your social security and doing my best to preserve what all of us on this chat room cherish. I hope that others like myself don't find themselves writing there findings on a topic to have others say you are just wrong, stupid, and need to go back to school without any explanation as to why we or "I" am wrong. How can I lear anything if you simply tell me I am wrong and leave it at that. Explain to me why.

i will say my explanation above of the carbon pants like anything does have other questions.
-if the carbon are in fact cylinder linked molecules then how can you break the bonds with molecules down inside the cylinder?
-what if the bond cannot be broken and you must actual make new "activated carbon"?

i cannot answer these as of yet, but all the writings on this topic no one has addressed it so i cannot say. my answer above was based on what everyone else found (scientists found) and just took away their biases.

finally----if anyone would like to dispute my comments please do, but tell me why you think what you think and don't just tell me i am wrong because you must be right