HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A bit frustrated and looking for opinion...
Old 09-20-2006, 03:18 AM
jhtrapper

Default RE: A bit frustrated and looking for opinion...

Have you asked him not to take his step son?, in my opinion this would be completly rude, if you had been planning this weekend for a while which you have it would be wrong to changes plans like that on such short notice. I'm 15 and even if offered I would never barge in on somones plans like that onless EVERY ONE wanted me to come or didn't mind me being there. #1 YES I completly agree, #2, when my uncle was 15 he took one of his freinds out hunting for the first time, ran through the safty measure and his freind did great all through the hunt, never pointed the gun at him, shot in the right direction, ect. well when the hunt was over my uncle let his guard down and his freind shot a hole an inch away from my uncle's knee in the side of the truck. So if I were you I'd be on your toes ALL THE TIME if the son dose come and make sure you run through the safty measures with him and quiz him on it after(to see if he was payin attention), #3 yes, when my dad wants to go fishin with him and his buddy I understand, so yeah. So I would ask your freind not to take him, at least not on the first hunt. It's just rude, just my 2 cents.