HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What traditional shooting dvd or video to choose?
Old 09-14-2006, 10:57 PM
holler critter

Default What traditional shooting dvd or video to choose?

Howdy! everybody:

Wondering what might be a good traditional shooting video to choose for a beginner. I 've been playing around with shooting instinctive split three and three under. I thought that a dvd or video teaching aide would be of some use in developing good form and all that.

I would go to traditional shoot,but so far as I know we do not have any near my home in Brown County (Georgetown, Ohio). I was hoping to find a dvd or video to help with my shooting. Do you all think a shooting video would be helpful? Especilally! so that I do not start using bad form and technique.

I located a couple of instruction tapes from 3rivers, but was unsure which to pick or not pick. was considering three by Ricky Welch,Bryon Fergusion,and FredAsbell? Which would you choose for a beginner. By the way I shoot a Bear recurve that is 45# at 60' and I have a 24.5 Inch draw from finger tipto finger tipmeasurement. What do you think myreal draw length to bow weight is at that measurement if the bow is set at 30' inch draw? I don't know if this helps in choosing which videos to get; just thought the information might help you all help me.

God bless and Thanks!
Holler Critter