HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Latest overrated fad?
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Scott/IL
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Latest overrated fad?

Last year was the first year I wore carbonclothing. I saw MORE and BIGGER bucks than any other year previous. You can call that coincidence if you want, but I will wear my carbon lining into the deer woods everyday.

Ground Blinds are a great tok to use I think, but I doubt I would pay the money for them, since I mainly use treestands.

I will NEVER go bowhunting without my rangefinder ever again. I feel that if I would have had one last fall I would of bagged a 140 inch 8 pointer that I misjudged. It takes the guesswork out of the shot and you know EXACTLY how far away that target is.

And on the parrellel bows, all I have to say is go shoot one. I found the difference between my 2 year old Browning and my new Switchback just unreal.

As for the came, I agree to a point. I think that some different types of variation are definantly needed, but sometimes they are taken a little overboard. I have different shirts, coats, bibs, that I wear for different stands and seasons that I am hunting. They just fit the surroundings better.