HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 32- Team S.B.D.: " Silent But Deadly" Official Thread:
Old 09-05-2006, 05:55 AM
Diesel77
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 32- Team Official Thread

Man that stinks you arent getting any pics of deer on your camera. Can you try another location on the property you hunt perhaps?? Persistence pays off.

I was out dove hunting all weekend so I didnt get out to check my trail cameras. Im concentrating on bow season from here on out again. Just good to get out with the boys and shoot some doves to kick off the 06/07 hunting season, been a tradition for me since 1983. Too bad only a few of my hard core buddies still go anymore, the rest of the candy a$$'s dont go anymore, for one excuse or another.

I'll be out scouting almost every evening from here on out weather permitting. I did pick up another property this weekend, my father in law signed a 14 year lease on a 32 acre property he is using for his soccer club. 6 or 7 acres of it are field, the rest is mainly hardwwods with a creek, looks real promising being it was an abandoned farmette. I have sole rights to hunt it, but I have to cut the fields, no biggie there. It will be hard to pull me away from the 1,100 acre farm and another property I hunt accross the street from my house though but I'll definately put a camera and some feed out there