HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - cmere deer
Thread: cmere deer
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 01:52 PM
ballparks

Default RE: cmere deer

Yes, I was actually just typing this email when yours came in, so I pasted it to this reply.
I have been getting more information on these complaints. First of all, I want to send you some product for you to try. I am awaiting a new DVD that [/align]completely displays each way to properly use the product. So when I get that, I will send it along with some product. [/align] Question: The product you purchased.... Did the bottles have a factory safety seal under the cap? The gentleman that you purchased it from... was his[/align]name David Crockett? I ask these questions because of known sabotage to the product. Also a little information concerning GON. It is my understanding [/align]GON has some bad blood with Hank Parker from years back and they have constantlypromoted negative remarks concerning him and C'MERE DEER [/align]since became involved with the product. It is also my understanding that GON has gotten themselves a lot of bad publicity due to "rotten attitudes". [/align]They were banned from the GA Buck A Rama this year by the owner. I am not trying to make this a GON bashing email.... I tell you this to take what you [/align]hear with a grain of salt. For that matter.. take what I say with a grain of salt. [/align] I do know that there has been some tampering with the product. I also know that whoever sold you that product, sold you OLD product at the very least.[/align]If it did not have the seal on it, it is very old and possibly tampered with. The pint is no longer available. I have some, but it is not for sell until proven still good.[/align]