HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A hunter's stance on the WHA
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 10:00 AM
Greg / MO
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A hunter's stance on the WHA

He is determned to go forward, and the only way to have any kind of true influence and or impact in the final product, is to remain soberminded, and to not be controlledin the emotional aspects of our passion. I truly want to see hunting around for my sons, and their sons. I don't want WHA or anything else to jeopardize its future, but if we want to influence its outcome, then we need to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves in our approach.
Great wisdom in those words, manuman...

I'm sorry; I did in fact see your original posting, but at the time I was just too emotionally drained from posting ad nauseum on the subject to deal with it one more time. I'm sorry no one else picked up on your original post. (I think ghemry did...if memory serves me correct)I am waiting to hear about the outcome of your dinner.

I was going to issue you a word of optimistic caution about meeting with what many portray as a silver-tongued charlatain, but it sounds as if you've got enough years on you (wisdom-wise, at least) to discern when someone's speaking out of both sides of their mouth. I do feel however, what you hear that night over dinner will probably not be representative of his true intentions. I've just seen enough disturbing remarks from him that lead me to think otherwise. We will wait to hear what he told you...