HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - More Newbies!
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 05:13 PM
HNI_Christine
Super Moderator

Default More Newbies!

Dave, Kendall and myself took out three more newbies last night. All of us on the same boat even. We hit Evergreen Lake around 11:30pm.

Dave had Alvin, Andrew and Melvin set up with his loaner bows. We brought the barge.

Here they are, ready for action.

ooohh.. too high.

A couple of shots later and Alvin scores! (you don't think these guys are pumped do you?)

Next Andrew drills one!

Melvin wasn't going to be left out.

It was great to see these guys have so much fun. It wouldn't be suprising to see these guys with lights on thier bassboat next season.

After we dropped Dave, Alvin, Melvin and Andrew off, Kendall and I went back to a cove where an arrow had been lost. (spincasts... sheesh.. )

Kendall shot a suicidal quillback and then he declared. "Whoever shoots the next fish is Champion of the World." (understand that it was very late. [8D]) Shortly thereafter I shot a carp. I was basking in my new found Champion of the World status when Kendall annouced; "Okay, whoever shoots the next fish is the new Champion of the World." I asked if I shouldn't get at least 15 minutes of fame but he said no. So another carp appeared and Kendall shot... he missed. I shot and won my next Champion of the World title. Back to back even.

This, boys and girls, is what happens you stay up way too late.

-Christine (two time, back to back Champion of the World)

Remember, our fun shoot is coming up on Sept 9th at Shelbyville!