Thread: cool website
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 01:04 PM
afraidknot
Spike

Default RE: cool website

How many pellets is an average dump?
75, great questions timbercreek

my question is how can you in 10 years of hunting learn everything there is to know about deer hunting? I have been deer hunting for 17 years and I KNOWI DO NOT know half as much as there is to know about hunting.
only you can answer this question, i find it hard to believe you have hunted for 17 years and feel you don't know half of what there is to know, its only a deer

Afraidknot, so you know everything now do ya. Ok which way will a deer run if i shoot it through the left lung when it is walkin downhill on a south facin slope.

You do not know everythin about deer huntin bud, and you never will
if we could keep the questioning more serious there is a chance you might learn sonething

ten years huh,

well mrhands, yes i'm full of deer and deer hunting information, if you open your ears and close your piehole, even you may learn a thing or two

Does this post remind you of someone elses first post on this board? The one and only TDWW, was that ever a classic
read his post, what a dumb butt, sounds like a know it all, ihave forgotten more about deer and deer hunting than he will ever know

Thank God for another voice of reason
thanks for the warm welcome