HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - cool website
Thread: cool website
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 09:09 AM
MN_Deerman
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: cool website

Does this post remind you of someone elses first post on this board? The one and only TDWW, was that ever a classic....

Edit: After much searching, I finally found it

TOPDAWGWOOFWOOF

titleAndStar(90,0,false,false,"","")
Spike

[align=center][/align]
Guys,

I am new to the site and this is my first time post!! Wanted to say hello to everyone and to let each of you know that I will be happy to help out in any way possible - regarding answering questions on hunting for you. Questions from you to me. I do want to make it clear that I expect some level of competence from you and also that you apply my advice while in the field!

Well, guys - a little about me! I am from Quincy, Florida and I live to pursue the elusive, Southron whitetail deer! I hunt it, harvest it, and consume it all with a great deal of respect for the animal. ALWAYS hunt ethically and go by the rules, guys. Hope each of you do the same.

I work mostly on weekends - but not every weekend which is a great blessing! I spend my time off during the week by hunting, reading about whitetails, and thinking of innovative ways I can make the deer herd thrive. God blessed me with a healthy and able body, but I am missing 2 fingers on my left hand......forgot to put the pin in the back wing harrow and there went two fingers and a lot of skin from that hand, guys!!

I look forward to working with each of you as we chase that elusive whitetail together! Make it a great one, guys!