HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PA Deer Hunters
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 10:42 AM
aldo88
Fork Horn

Default RE: PA Deer Hunters

Show me where I said the pressure was way down? Yeah I said the shooting is down but when you have how many years of being able to get how many deer per year the population is gonna go down. When did they start the bonus tags? In the 80's. SO we are talking 20+ years of being able to get more than one deer. Hmmmmmmmm dont you think the population is gonna go down? There isnt as much shooting now as there used to be. Why? There are alot of different reasons. But alot of the hunters that are out there are shooting more than 1 deer. Hell most of you admitted to it. Did you do that in the 70's? Back then hunters were also more choosey on what they shot. You got one deer so you wanted to make it a good one. Now you can get at least two so some shoot the first thing that comes along. Some shoot yearlings and see that they are too small and just let them lay there. Now dont you think if you were able to only shoot one deer you make make it a big one? Also not once did I say that we should go back to the 2 week, 3 day forever. I said for a couple of years. BTW check your geography, Warren isnt considered North Central Pa. It is in the Northwest........